Thursday, September 20, 2007

Porch Time



Been too busy to write much lately. Brian and I have been working on the never-ending porch project. I really do like home improvement projects, however, I always always kid myself into thinking its going to take ¼ of the time it ends up actually taking. Always. Every time. You would think after redoing our entire house I would have a better idea, but I guess I am a slow learner. Anyhow, we truly are in the home stretch now. We’ve got the outside to paint and I have one more chair cushion to recover. Oh, and a threshold to keep the rain from running in under the door. Hopefully we will be done on Saturday (no kidding myself this time). It looks soooo great. We had a little taste of fall last weekend (note the sweats in HP’s pics) but we’re back to 80s and 90s, damn it. I am ready for cool days and nippy evenings to sit and relax out there. I will snap a couple pics of the final outcome this weekend.
In the meantime, here are a couple of the girlio. She is still cruising like crazy, clapping, pointing at things, and eating all kinds of new foods. She is standing all the time now – she doesn’t sit down much. The first one is at her new play table. The second is what happens every time I break the camera out. I have several pics like it.

No comments: