Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Camp Out





Last weekend the whole gang went camping up at Clinton Lake. When I say whole gang, I mean whole gang…there were 23 of us, including 11 kids under the age of 9. So, the dynamic was just a little bit different than college camping. It was a blast – we had our own private site with picnic tables, a couple of fire rings, bathrooms, sand volleyball court, horseshoe pit and a trail to the lake. I think everyone had a good time, despite a rather chilly night. We hope to make it at least an annual thing, if not semiannual. I’ve included a couple of pics of Chloe and her new crush, Nicko and Hattie and Luke chillin’ in some camping chairs. I really wanted to get a pic of everyone, but it just didn’t happen. Maybe next time…

1 comment:

Jeff Mantel said...

Awesome pics
Although the pics of Luke frighten me just a little bit. They would look pretty hilarious if their order was reversed...drinking first, then smiling.

I look forward to the next family camping trip. Thanks for getting us off our collective ass Ame.