Thursday, April 22, 2010

Resurrected

Yes, really, truly, it’s me! Writing! On my blog! Who would’ve thunk it. Believe me when I tell you that I am going to work hard (think dwarfs in a diamond mine) to resurrect this here blog. I can do it. I will do it! Or at least that’s what I’m saying today.
Here are a few catch up pics of Hattie. We’ve got some Easter pics, some from the fountains at Crown center, her and her cousin Luke at the piano, and her in her summer dress and snow boots of course. Don’t question the fashion people, just go with it.







1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh Miss Hattie!!! She is a lovely creature, Amy. I want to hear her talk. Video please.
Has anyone told you (I'm sure) that there is a character on Parenthood named Hattie? Love it.
I love love love love the group shot of the Mantel/Brooks clan. It made my heart soar!
So great.
love to you sweet girl.
E