Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Snip Snip




We went for Hattie’s first haircut this weekend. On the drive over, I discussed what to expect and then I asked Hattie if she remembered Elmo’s World when he discussed haircuts. She smiled wide and nodded. I wish I had as much hope as she had at that point, but I was worried about a meltdown in the salon. I even brought the woobie tucked stealthly into in my purse fully thinking I would be breaking it out, hair clippings be damned. However, she proved me totally wrong! She gladly sat in the ‘car chair’ (why she picked the orange Home Depot car over the classic red Benz or BMW, I have no idea – but as long as she was happy – I was happy). The cut came out very cute and mama came out proud and relieved!
Enjoy your week. And Em, get to healing- stat.

No comments: