Saturday, July 25, 2009

This one's for you Gina!


I have attempted a few haircuts on Hattie. One was a disaster and we had to go get it fixed at a local salon on a busy Saturday before a holiday (oops). The others have been sub-par trims. Now that HP is older and can sit still, I decided to go and invest in a pair of good scissors. I must say my first true attempt came out pretty good! It only took about 5 minutes and is much less crooked than a few we've gotten from the beauty school up the street (and I didn't feel the need to break out the ratting comb, hairspray OR flattening iron like the girls up there). The sunglasses really set it all off, don't they?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a pro did it!
G

gbadrich said...

LOVE IT!!!! She looks so-oo grown up! I am so proud of you Ames! Just remember to always cut the bangs DRY and you can't go wrong! xoxo