Friday, July 30, 2010

Doctor Hattie, MD

Creeping back into obscurity here…. Must.Post.Something!
Just a quick one for your Friday afternoon.
Hattie has been playing with her doctor’s kit often lately and always listens to my “heartbeep”. Makes me smile every time. I also love the variations in the phone call she inevitably receives towards the end of each of our appointments. It is always filled with lots of okays and uh-huhs, like she’s listening intently and she says she’ll be right there. Then my appointment gets cut short for an emergency. She is a busy MD.
Pre-school begins in just a couple of weeks, and I may be running another half-marathon in a couple months. October 16th, to be exact. Let the training begin! Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

starnes family said...

I love it. There obviously must be some serious surgical emergency and you're put on hold. Perhaps it's one of my jackass kids who fell and hurt himself?

Emily said...

oh hattie pearl, you sweet sweet girl. I love it.
My heart nearly melted when I read "heartbeep."
I met a 9 year old Hattie this weekend. Hattie Raye. She bonded with Hadley at a backyard party over trying to catch a snake. Cool little girl. I think most Hattie's HAVE to be, right?
XO sunshine.