Wednesday, November 28, 2007

10 Things





I finally have some pictures from the birthday blowout. The scary balloon pic is there, along with a cute one of HP and Grammy. And yes, I included a pic of half eaten cake, but I had to show that cute soap bar I made of white chocolate. I am also proud of the banner I made over her highchair. That will be a birthday tradition for HP now - breaking the banner out a day or two before her birthday. I can’t wait until she is old enough for us to do crafty stuff like that together…making holiday decorations, painting pictures and baking cookies. I am such a dork about things like that. I just made a big card wreath that got hung over our mantle last night. I am now onto sewing our stockings.
Now onto the important stuff….
10 Little Known Facts About Hattie Pearl
1. She has small feet
2. Favorite foods: broccoli, steak, sticky rice, plain yogurt. She’s not big on fruit, but loves most all veggies.
3. She is beginning to take steps unassisted or encouraged
4. She loves all things “socks”
5. Her first word was “Dada”. She will also now “woof’ for a doggie.
6. When topless she pats her tummy, which is about the cutest thing ever
7. She (now) likes her jogging stroller and long walks in it
8. Standing at the family room window is one of her favorite pastimes
9. She loves to sleep and usually smiles when you lay her in her crib for the night
10. When tired, Hattie puts her tongue to the front of her mouth and raises her arm so she is almost licking her forearm. It is her special form of thumb-sucking.

No comments: