Friday, November 30, 2007

Zzzzzzzzzz

I would never make it on a reality show. Not because I absolutely hate being in front of a camera (I do), or having to spend time with a bunch of hammy a-holes instead of my family (picture: hell), but because they would deprive me of my precious sleep to evoke an emotional outburst for the camera. And they would sooo get it from me. One night with little sleep is enough to affect me on many levels. My body aches, my hair hurts, my eyes feel gritty, the bags under my eyes threaten to open up shop; I am edgy and jittery. My thoughts are cloudy. I don’t know how people do it. In my younger days I could roll with it easily for several days in a row. Nowadays I am like a cranky old woman without my beauty rest. No, not LIKE a cranky old woman…I AM a cranky old woman. Reality tv would have a heyday with me. I would be the bitch, the sap, the complainer (I am pretty good so far today), the accuser, and the crier all rolled into one. Yep, they would LOVE me.
But, you know what tomorrow is? Saturday. Sleep-day. Snuggle-day. Comforter-day.
Heaven-day.

No comments: