Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wearing O' the Green


I haven’t been taking as many pics lately as I should. I do love this one of Hattie because she can’t let St. Paddy’s Day go. She wears the necklace nonstop. She’s a bit like her mama in that regard…
And I did notice after taking it, that she has 2 new teeth! I knew one was there, but in fact, its two. So that’s 10 now, for those of you counting at home.
In a couple weeks we are visiting a photographer for a real photo shoot. Will post some ‘pro’ pics after we get them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's me little Irish O'Baby! Cute picture.
Grammy

Jeff Mantel said...

You must be getting popular, Ame.
When you start getting bot spam your blog, you really got it going on.

Just wanted to say that yesterday was so great for many reasons, but probably the top of my list was that Hattie was smiling at me and even sat on my lap for a few minutes! It seems like I have been waiting years for this turn around!
Love you
Ba