Thursday, July 10, 2008

Run Forest, Run




Just wanted to post a quick update and some new pics. One is of Hattie on the 4th in her pigtails. I have been waiting so long for the day when I could do them! She looked so damn cute and they stayed in (almost) all day. We had a great day at the lake and then went for fireworks near our house. HP clapped and cheered for them with her cousin Marley...she had a blast.
Promise to add more soon, but works sucks right now and I am so busy I barely have time to catch my breath. For I job I like, I sure do HATE work right now. Ugh. Anyway, no one wants or needs to hear about that. I did run 5 miles this morning and am feeling pretty good. If I ice my knees when I get home they don't yell at me for very long. I have 5 more days to decide if I am going to attempt the half marathon in October. I am leaning heavily towards 'yes' right now, but that is an awfully long way for a rookie like me. I'll try 6 miles this weekend and then make my final decision. Enjoy the pics.

No comments: