Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Teeth, Donuts and Diets

Hello blog world, it’s been awhile. Things have been slightly hectic around the home front lately. HP has a cold (again)…I think she’s teething. And last night the stomach flu fairy visited Brian. So, we’ve been having all kinds of fun at our house!
Other than those goodies, I don’t have too much to write about. Some weeks I could write a book - others, not a word. Such is life, I guess. I have lost 2 pounds, so I guess that’s something. Not the 20 I was hoping to lose the first day and be done, but what are you gonna do? The diet is going okay for me; it’s more of an improvement on my eating than a diet per se. So I imagine the loss will be pretty slow. I did pass up free donuts one morning and free bagels the next. That’s really good for me. Free goodies are hard to pass up! My cavewoman gatherer instinct kicks in and I want to hoard free food for future use when I see it- grunting, and knocking others out of the way to get to it. Especially when it is chocolate cream-filled goodness. Mmmm, donuts. I mean, mmmm, rice cakes.

No comments: