Friday, April 6, 2007

A Good Start

For about a year now, a part of my daily web routine has been to check my friend Emily's blog (blogs.provost.org/emily/). She lives in Seattle, but when I read her blog I feel like I could be sitting at her kitchen table chatting over coffee. She is such a fabulous writer that everything comes across completely in her own voice. She inspired me to start my own blog. I am a fairly private person, so this should be quite a trip for me. Feels like one of my dreams where I am standing naked in front of a roomful of people or somehow forgot to put pants on one day...

1 comment:

Emily said...

You are great my dear sister golden hair delight. I will love catching up with you, Hattie and Brian. She is such a darling babe. I want to SqUiSh her!

lots of love and welcome to the blogosphere...
Em