Wednesday, June 13, 2007

'Scuse me while I kiss this guy

I perform a test on Tuesdays that takes me most of the morning. It also requires I be alone in a small lab (which I rather enjoy). The only station that comes in is a classic rock station, so I daydream back to my youth, sing terribly out of tune and contemplate what all is happening with my week. While singing, I always realize how much I truly suck at interpreting lyrics. Brian laughs at me all the time and asks what I am singing. So I thought I would make a list of a few of the ones I know I have wrong (and there are more everyday). The funny thing is, even when I figure out the correct words I usually regress back to my own funky version.
Enjoy. I'll add more as I think of them...
White winged dove by Fleetwood Mac AKA White winter by Amy
Big ol’ jet airliner by Steve Miller AKA We go jet airliner by Amy
Rhiannon by Fleetwood Mac AKA Well yeah….no by Amy(Sing it, I swear it sounds just like it!)
Dirty deeds done dirt cheap by ACDC AKA dirty dee dunder chee by Amy
Eminence front by The Who AKA Evelyn Strut by Amy
I’d be a great lyricist, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.