Friday, August 10, 2007

Hangin' in da crib




We've been entering Hattie's room lately to find this.
She has learned to sit up from a laying position and will scoot over and grab hold of her mobile buddies. She looks so proud of herself when I go in and find her doing it. Needless to say, the crib is moving down a notch today.
The screened porch is coming right along and looks soooooo awesome. I must say I am so happy with our handyman (friend of Brian's). He is rocking right along and the quality is very impressive. Its a million times nicer than the porch at our old house. I can't wait for it to be done -and the temp to be less than 105- so we can start using it! We are taking pictures of the progress and I will post when we're finishing up, hopefully in a couple days.
Happy weekend!

3 comments:

Jeff Mantel said...

How did you get her hair to lie down? She sure is beautiful (although as her uncle, I am biased)

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful and I am not biased!
Gram

Anonymous said...

I Photoshopped her hair down flat.